Sunday, July 22, 2012

Primark Shoplog

Because of the fact that I work at a clothing store and I get a 40% discount, I don't really go shopping that much anymore. I used to go all the time, but the financial aspect of a 40% discount is just too attractive to go and spend my money elsewhere. But, because sometimes I just want to buy a lot of items without spending a lot of money. It is just such a fun way of shopping! Primark is obviously the best way to go. Usually, I like a little more quality when it comes to clothing, but as long as you combine and style it the right way, it is the ideal place to go and have fun!



Initially, I went for a few summer tops, because my vacation is coming up in a few weeks. After walking around for a while I realized that everything was just not what I was looking for exactly. I gave up that search and went for accessories. This is all that I got. I had to pay 29 euro's in the end. Don't you just love that!


 


I love this waist belt which can be worn with all kinds of outfits. It is black, which is the easiest and most combinable way to go. I bought it for 3 euro's.


I also wanted some cosy socks, because I have cold feet all the time and a friend of mine told me about these. Her daughter even cuddles with them. It cost 3 euro's for 3 pair.
I saw these at the cash register and they were only 1 euro for 4 packs. Sounds like a good deal to me. I'm often in need of tissues, but never ever have them on me. Now, I will :).
I absolutely love scarves. In The Netherlands, it is the ideal accessory, even during summer it can cool off significantly during the day and a scarve is an easy and fashionable way to keep warm. This one has a pink and brown animal print according to the receit, but it reminds me more of poppy's. whatever the print is, I love the colour and it fits my wardrobe perfectly. It was 5 euro's.
I wear my hair in a half up-do nighty percent of the time. It keeps me from touching my hair all the time and it is still flirty and sexy. They were 1,50 euro's per pair.


 I still needed a cheap bag to take to the beach and on trips during my vacation without worrying about possibly damaging it. It was 15 euro's oh yeah.


Love, 




No comments:

Post a Comment