Saturday, July 21, 2012

Herome Nail Project

One thing is a fact, I have terrible nails. They are chipped, torn and damaged. I'm not sure when this started and what caused it, but whatever I do and no matter how careful I try to be, they look awful all the time.





Not only does it look bad, it also feels bad. It's so annoying not to be able to remove any stickers for example, because my nails start bending like crazy. Furthermore, it is also just a big waste of they're shape and length, because my nail bed is very long and my nails would be very nice if only they were stronger.

I did some research on the internet on what methods are best to make my nails stronger and though I will promise to start drinking more milk and eating healthier, I also want to try a treatment that will benefit my nails. I heard a lot of good stories about Trind, but it appeared to be better for hard nails that don't look very pretty than for damaged nails that need some strength. Herome Nail Hardener had very good reviews when it came to hardening nails and even though it appears to contain an ingredient that can be very aggresive, I couldn't care less. The hardener was purchased.



The idea is, that on day 1 you put one layer of hardener on your nails, day 2 is for the second layer and day 3 is rest day, so the haredener is removed and your nails can have a rest. I have been doing it for three days now, and I'm glad I didn't chose to go for a way more elaborate treatment such as Trind, because I already find it hard to keep this up. I just hate routine.

Anyhow, I will keep you posted on how it goes and in two weeks I will show the result.

Love,





No comments:

Post a Comment