Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Outfit

 Honestly, I'm pretty bummed out that summer's definitely over. On the other hand, I'm ready for true fall weather, now. I've been surfing the web for fashion and I absolutely love the heavy knitted look. The one I put together is not too hot for fall, because of the relative light coat and 3/4 sleeves of the knitted dress. I can totally see myself wearing this, a possible Stockholm outfit even? I've decided to bring one outfit and an extra pair of shoes and buy the rest there. Obviously, I will need a comfortable and flexible outfit, then. This might be the one!

Boots: Zara €79,95
Coat: Zara €79,95
Knitted dress: Pull & Bear €29,95
Tights: H&M 14,95
Croc Leather Tote Bag: Topshop €95,-
Watch: Fossil €129,95
Scarf: Pull & Bear €19,99

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment