Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Autumn Must-Have: Studs


Studs!

With every new season, I get an urge. An incredible urge to shop! This year, I have to say, I'm impressed by the trends and styles in the autumn collections. You could already read about my rave of the Zara autumn collection, but it's not only Zara that I'm impressed by. Whichever fashion brand I come across, there are styles that I love. The next couple of weeks I'll post


One of the trends that is inavoidable is studs. I love them! They used have a very edgy rock image, but have been currently introduced in classier styles as well. Untill now, I haven't been able to resist a stud shirt, stud ankle boots and stud clutch and I feel that more studs are on their way. So, here's the first Autumn Must-Have.

What do you think? Are you a studs kinda girl?

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment