Friday, October 12, 2012

Stockholm Shopping Wish List

 Lately, nothing else but fashion has been on my mind. It has almost become an addiction and I don't pass a day without browsing webshops. Obviously, my next big shopping trip is Stockholm, and to avoid big financial problems, I've been working on a list to stick to. This way, I hope not to spend too much. Let me introduce you: the SSWL (Stockholm Shopping Wish List).

1. Tops, tops and more tops.
I have a significant disinterest in tops. I don't think it is fun to shop for them and often, they are not exactly what I want anyways. This has left me with a lot of statement peaces and not enough nice combinable basics in my wardrobe. That is why this is going to be a very important one: tops! A little inspiration:
From left to right: Gina Tricot, €19,95; H&M, €24,95; Topshop, €19,80
2. Shoes
I still need three pairs of shoes. Flat! I need some shoes that I'm actually able to walk in for several kilometers. I need one pair of black ankle boots, one pair of cognac colored ankle boots and one pair of laced shoes. Something like this (and yes, I consider these as flat):
From left to right: H&M, €19,95; Zara, €69,95; Gina Tricot, €59,95
Update: I just bought these at Zara, I went with my mom, because we were both just hanging around and I couldn't resist. I was doubting in the store, but now I'm sure I love them! :) Flat boots.. Uhu.. Honestly, they hurt like hell, but I don't care. I'm walking miles in these for sure.


3. Bags
In my mind there are two bags that are fighting for my attention. A cognac colored bag and a smaller black bag with golden accents. Some ideas for the two bags that I still need:
DKNY €244,95; Zara €99,95
I'm not saying that I will buy all the above placed products, Because then I would just be spending all my money in the same places all the time. This is just some easy to find inspiration, which I will definitely take into consideration when shopping.

Lovelovelovelovelove,



No comments:

Post a Comment